GUIDED TOUR PROGRAMME
Through its guided tour programme, The Royal Tapestry Factory offers the opportunity to visit the historical tapestry and carpet workshops to see weavers at work.
In addition to our regular guided tours in the opening hours of the factory, we also offer private guided tours adapted to the needs of our most demanding users.
RULES FOR VISITING
• The Royal Tapestry Factory is a workplace that can only be visited by pre-booking a guided tour.
• There are 5 guided tour per day (from Monday to Friday)
• Each guided tour has a visitor-capacity limited to 20 people.
• It is necessary to make a reservation before coming to the RFT facilities. firstname.lastname@example.org / 914340550 (10am-14pm)
Monday to friday
Spanish: 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 13:00 pm
English: 12:30 pm
Duration: 45 min/1hour
General Price: 5€
Reduced Price (with accreditation): 4€
Citizens who are officially unemployed
People over the age of 65
Students and youths under the age of 18
Groups with reservation (10 people or more)
Children under the age of 6
Guided tour on Monday at 10 am (in Spanish)
EXCLUSIVE GUIDED TOURS
Private guided tours available in English and Spanish apart from the opening hours of the factory. (Consult conditions, availability and price in email@example.com or 914340550).
GENERAL INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Tlf: 914340550 (Monday to Friday from 10am to 14pm)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate number of people and date preferences).
With a view to fostering the knowledge and admiration of the art of weaving and the crafts and values related to it, the Royal Tapestry Factory organizes temporary and touring exhibitions at both its headquarters and those of collaborating entities.
In recent years, the Royal Tapestry Factory has made the following exhibitions:
- “Metamorfosis de la lana” en el Parador de Lerma. A selection of contemporary tapestries and carpets manufactured in the Royal Tapestry Factory. In collaboration with Paradores. From February 22th. More info
- «La imagen del mundo tejida en lana»: «Scoarțe» y herramientas del patrimonio del Museo Nacional de Etnografía e Historia Natural de la República Moldova, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova. From March 26th to May 17th of 2019. More info
- “Real Fábrica de Tapices: 300 años al servicio del Patrimonio Textil”. Traveling exhibition of photography produced by the RFT communication team that aims to raise awareness of the operation of the historic manufacturing. It was exhibited at the city hall of Lerma in August 2019. More info
La Real Fábrica de Tapices os invita a la tercera conferencia relativa a la exposición "La Seda": “La Inteligencia Turística Trasnacional en la Ruta de la Seda” impartida por Fernando Molina Pons. Fernando Molina Pons es licenciado en Turismo y docto [...]
El próximo lunes 13 de enero continuamos con nuestro programa de conferencias relativo a la exposición «La seda», que se podrá visitar en la Real Fábrica de Tapices hasta el 14 de febrero. En esta ocasión contaremos con José Luis Cenís, ingeniero Agr [...]